ieltscommunity3

Monday, May 16

Save your Lives

Come on I-match group, time is passing, the first week is almost over and only one of you has used the weblog!

I want to see Mais, Muhamnnad, Mohammed and Jithu getting together down in the Learning Zone and working together. You four have no excuse! Please confirm that you four have started a study group and will be using the BC program for IELTS on the start menu.

The others, let's see you on the blog and show some initiative. Don't be shy, it's your chance to practise and learn! Go for it!

If you come early tonight (6.40 onwards, I'll show anyone interested the Learning Zone material and get you started. OK? Is it a deal?

See you tonight

Remember, you can use "blogmember's" username and password to post/comment on the weblog.

I have re-invited Mais, Muhannad, Nasser and the fourth person who was having problems using their account.

BFN

Tony

I read all your letters - it was very interesting, honest! I'm getting a better picture of you as individuals, but more importantly, as a team with a common focus and goal in mind - to defeat the 'demon' IELTS! I'm on your side, but need to see that you care!

Question for tonight: What is one (just one!) of your passions in life - what makes you tick and really turns you on? Idioms, idioms, idioms my dears!!!

1 Comments:

  • 1. How about booking slots for IELTS self study? Let's co-ordinate on that. I'll talk to other teachers as well...

    2. Find out tonight!

    3. Be careful with "SMSspeak" as punctuation counts in IELTS - I'm referring to: [whats your's]two egregious (look it up!) errors!

    4. We need postings, Jithu, can you take the lead on that for the shy ones? Thanks!

    bfn

    Tony

    By Blogger Tony Beale, at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home