ieltscommunity3

Sunday, June 19

The caravan is moving on . . .

Dear I-match bloggers

Yes, the caravan is moving on and new travellers have started their journey to IELTS fame and fortune...
We kicked off the new course last night, another course, same teacher, same jokes but a different audience.
Anyone who wants to help the new class is most welcome!!! I can invite you specifically or you can use blogmember for the time being.
Also I would love to have a volunteer from IELTSmatch class address the new students about how the actual IELTS test went and what advice they have to give to the new class. Maybe during our third week - 2nd July - 6th July would someone care to do an 'Afaq' and help my new group? Otherwise I shall ask likely candidates to come forward . . .
So the new weblog is: www.ieltsdream.blogspot.com
The class is more or less evenly split between Academic and General Training, which kind of helps me. They will have been looking at YOUR weblog and the two previous ones (I-magic & I-words) so you guys are a resource and an asset to me and the British Council - thank you!
The ongoing blog for former students: www.ieltsclubseven.blogspot.com is very moribund, if not dead in the water. I'll invite you all to join and maybe, just maybe some fresh blood will do the trick!

Bye for now

I haven't forgotten you, the blog lives on and on!

All the very best

Tony

1 Comments:

  • Hi Jithu

    I have emailed you and also invited you to join ieltsdream blog.

    Anyone else want to join this hot new blog, there are some very, very smart cookies in my new class - they'll keep me on my toes.

    Good luck for 23 June you guys - wanna brief my new course on how it went?

    bfn

    Tony

    By Blogger Tony Beale, at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home