ieltscommunity3

Tuesday, May 17

How to post

It's very simple.

Go to www.blogger.com

Sign in using your username/password or the universal blogmember account username/password.

On the dashboard go to ieltscommunity3 blog and click on "new posting".

ieltscommunity 1 and 2 are inactive, while ieltsmatch.blogspot.com is struggling for life.

Mohammed Saeed, we need you and your enthusiasm! What was your IELTS score - please let me, and the world, know!

Post on I-match.

I need those National Geographic magazines back (all 17) and I WANT to see some paragraphs posted on the weblog.

I'm starting to get impatient . . .

Expecting to hear from you, have done the re-invitations, Mais for the third time!

Remember the learning Zone is free all morning.

Reactions, comments, anything please!

Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home